- Author, “Look Before You Link: Website Owners Face Potential Liability for Hyperlinks to Defamatory Material, Business in Vancouver, February 2010 (with Michael Skene).
- Author, “Hyperlinks to Defamatory Material on Other Websites may Expose Website Owners to Liability in Defamation,” The Lawyers Weekly and Internet & E-Commerce Law Canada, November 2009 (with Michael Skene).
- Author, “Electronic Remarks may not be as Anonymous as Authors Would Like,” The Lawyers Weekly, October 2006.
- Author, “Internet-Service Providers not Liable for Defamations Posted Through their Services,” The Lawyers Weekly, May 2006 (with Karen Bradley).
- Author, “No Hiding Place in Cyberspace: Electronic Discovery from Non-Parties,” CLE BC, April 2006.
- Author, “Internet Defamation: Liability Transcending Time and Space,” Information & Technology Law, May 2002 (with David Wotherspoon.)
a collection of stuff about adventures outdoors and law indoors