- Author, “A Powerful Freeze From Canada: Mareva Injunctions Stop Fraudsters Cold, Lexpert US Guide, November 2009 (with D. Ross McGowan).
- Author, “A Bank’s Innocent Mishandling of a Client’s Funds Subject to a Mareva Injunction Freezing Order Leads to a Finding of Contempt of Court,” Credit and Banking Litigation Journal, August 2008 (with D. Ross McGowan).
- Author, “Banks and Mareva Asset-Freezing Orders,” National Banking Law Review, September 2006
- Author, “BMP Global Distribution Exposes Financial Institutions to Liability in Defamation and Breach of Privacy,” National Banking Law Review, February 2006.
- Author, “Mareva Freezing Orders and Non-Party Financial Institutions: A Practical Guide,” Banking and Finance Law Review,February 2006.
- Author, “Financial Institutions Face Liability If They Fail to Freeze Funds,” National Banking Law Review, June 2005.
a collection of stuff about adventures outdoors and law indoors